|The Tiger Booster Club is a volunteer organization that supports GHS athletes; providing equipment, uniforms, and funding for high school athletic teams. The Boosters work hard to maintain a high level of sportsmanship, serve as role models to athletes and students, support team fundraisers, and organize concession at home events. Meetings of the organization are held on the second Sunday of the month at 4:00pm. Meetings are open to the public and are held in the media center at the Grinnell High School.Grinnell Tiger Booster Club is an organization that…
- Supports all Grinnell High School athletics.
- Improves and maintains a high level of interest and loyal support for our athletes, coaches and staff.
- Works to maintain a high level of good sportsmanship among its members, both as fans and as role models, to our entire student body.
- Organizes and staffs concessions at home athletic events.
- Helps finance projects that benefit the athletes and Grinnell High School.
Through your generous support, the Tiger Booster Club was able to fund these items for our programs last school year. All sports received:
- Photo/Award Plaques
- Service Bars & Athletic Letter Awards
- Tape & Medical Supplies
- Banquet & “fun” money
- Gym rental fees for AAU tournaments
- Helmets for Football
- Basketballs for girls & boys teams
- Banner for Volleyball
- Game balls & uniforms for baseball
- Game balls for softball
- Tennis balls for girls & boys teams
- Cheerleading uniforms & warm ups
- Game & practice balls for soccer
- Wrestling warm ups
- Over $53,000 was used to benefit the athletes of GHS & GMS from the Tiger Booster Club in 2014-2015!
For more information contact email@example.com